Our Friends and Partners
Your company can make a difference
Charities, by their very nature, depend on fundraising and Mane Chance is no different. We raise money in a variety of ways – through our supporters sponsoring our horses, through our events, grants and foundations, Ambassadors, Friends, legacies and of course through Corporate Sponsorship. Being a young Charity we are still developing our site facilities and we are in need of support to purchase assets so that we can expand the work we do, both for our horses and also the work they do in the Community. We also look to so many companies to help sponsor our events to cover expenses, leaving us the maximum amount of profit for our much needed coffers. Your company could make a real difference. Finally, we are always delighted to welcome companies to the Sanctuary where we organise Corporate Team Building days for your employees who might like to get their hands dirty helping with onsite activities and spending a little quality time with some of our horses.
Please contact our Corporate Sponsorship team for more details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Now in our 5th year of fundraising, we have established some annual events but are also working hard on building some new ones. This year we will be holding our 3rd Annual Golf Classic, our birthday & Christmas lunches and our hugely popular Carol service. We will also host our Open Day in August and many more fundraisers. All of these events have varying degrees of expenses and these provide the ideal opportunity for companies to get their names and products to a wide audience of people. We are constantly looking for companies to support these events either as title or associate sponsors.
We are also very open to holding an event specifically designed by your company in aid of Mane Chance. Our events encompass young and old, children and adults and we welcome ideas from all corners of the business world.
If you would like to promote your company by supporting our events, please get in touch with email@example.com. Remember that all monies are subject to the usual tax write downs as stipulated by HM Revenue so it’s a win win for us and for you.
Our Sponsorship Packages
- £5,000 will buy us hay for 3 months
- £10,000 will buy us a new Tractor—in addition to the list below, 2 members of your company will be invited to one of our high end fund raising events
- £20,000 can cover the cost of farm equipment to keep our fields – a roller, a harrower, a topper. In addition to the list below, 4 members of your company will be invited to one of our high end fund raising events
- £25,000 will buy us a covered open barn area for our oldies and sick ones in the winter and where we could bring disabled youngsters to meet the horses if the weather is bad. In addition to the list below, 4 members of your company will be invited to one of our high end fund raising events
- £50,000 buys us our much needed Sand School to bring the youngsters on and for demonstrations by people like our patron, Sophie Christiansen. In addition to the list below, 6 members of your company will be invited to one of our high end fund raising events
In return for your investment in our Sponsorship Packages, your Company will be guaranteed the following:
- Branding of any equipment or buildings purchased with your Company name and logo (excluding hay packages)
- A publicity opportunity with one of our well known patrons or trustees which will include representatives from your Company
- Photos of same will be published in our newsletter, on our website and on all our social media sites
- Your company name & logo will be listed on our Sponsors wall at the Sanctuary
- Links from our website to yours will also be available
- Promotional literature from your company can be included onsite on our Open Days at the Sanctuary
Andy Newbold photographer
Takes photos of events for us, FOC.
Animal Friends Insurance
Have sponsored us, donated field shelters, construction projects, bought auction prizes and generally been part of the reason we are still around.
Have supported us with materials they donated and also seeking construction materials from third parties at lower than market prices.
BBC Surrey/Sussex Radio
Support us in every way they can.
Bill Kenwright Ltd
Have donated to us, put on events for us, give us the use of their London office, help us with advice, and are also responsible for us still being around!
The Building Co.
Have come over from Ireland and worked for us on numerous construction and maintenance projects FOC. They also source free materials for us and get us deals with providers. We wouldn’t be where we are without them.
D.Stoker & Co
Have provided us with free accounting and advice and do our payroll.
Have given us practically all the cement we needed to build our disabled ramp and other vital facilities.
The France-Hayhurst Trust
Have given us a grant to enable us to build our stables.
Gill Shaw photographer
Takes photographs of events for us. FOC
Greene and Greene legal firm
Provide us with pro bono legal advice.
Have undertaken a complete repair of our electrics FOC.
Maria Slough photography
Supports us in many ways and raises money for us.
Pet Plan Charitable Trust
Gave us a grant for our hay barn.
Room 11 design
Have designed our new website for us, FOC. They also design our invites and pr materials and film events on and off site, when needed.
Mole Country Stores
Give us a discount on their products.
Give us a wonderful discount on materials.
Have sponsored 2 big events for us.
Burns and Webber
Continuously support us in various forms of sponsorship
Pets at Home
The Godalming store have chosen MCS as their charity of the year
Have chosen us to be their charity of the year
Have provided us with free timber & sheeting for our barn
Blue Max Banner
Have sponsored our writing competition
Faceworx have supported very many of our events and also help us with our Facebook shop.
Guildford Fringe Festival
Mane Chance is proud to be one of the partners of the Guildford Fringe Festival.
Stemtech sponsor one of our horses to have their wonderful product.
Kubota supported us with the purchase of a new tractor.
Community Foundation for Surrey
Community Foundation have given us a grant for work on our therapy barn