We have a recycling programme and can send you envelopes for broken jewellery, old mobile phones and empty inkjet cartridges. These are then recycled with 75% of the profits coming straight to Mane Chance. To find out more about what can be recycled or to request an envelope please get in touch.
We have also teamed up with Clothes for Charity, a clothing recycling company that offers us a simple and secure way to raise some much-needed funds for our horses.
We would love it if you would go through your wardrobes and cupboards and give us any unwanted clothes and household linen!
It doesn’t matter where you live – to help us, you don’t even need to leave your homes!
We accept all wearable clothing, shoes, bags, belts, hats, jewellery and accessories as well as towels and sheets. Items must not be ripped or marked but sorry, we can’t accept rugs, curtains, blankets or bric-a-brac.
Perhaps you could collect for us from your family, friends and work colleagues too – every kilo counts.
How it works:
- Visit www.clothesforcharity.org.uk
- Choose Mane Chance Sanctuary as your chosen charity and request one of our donation bags.
- Fill the bag with all your items.
- Arrange for Clothes for Charity to collect the bag from your home or work.
- We will then receive funds for the items that you have donated.
For more detailed information on how you can recycle your clothing and linen for our horses, please visit www.clothesforcharity.org.