"A Dench and 2 Williams" - Terms and Conditions of Booking
• “Event” means an entertainment event held at the Venue for which We have the right to sell You Tickets.
• “Ticket” means a revocable personal licence giving You the right to attend an Event.
• “Booking” means the confirmed purchase (by Us) of one or more Tickets by You through Our website or in person at Our Sanctuary office which will result in the issue of a paper Ticket at the Venue in order to gain entry to the Event.
• “Venue” means the location or facility where the Event is being held.
• “We” means Mane Chance Sanctuary Ltd. “Us” and “Our” shall be read accordingly.
• “You” means You or anybody who in our reasonable opinion is acting with Your authority or permission. “Your” shall be read accordingly.
• “Customer” means both the person who purchased, or intends to purchase Tickets and those within his or her party who are attending the Event, each of whom must possess a valid Ticket.
Tickets and Bookings
• All Tickets are sold subject to availability and in line with these terms and conditions.
• Tickets for this Event will only be sold via Our website or Sanctuary Office and will not be sold by any Third Party.
• These terms and conditions should be read prior to purchase. Any queries should be raised prior to the purchase of Tickets as purchasing a Ticket constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• It is Your responsibility to check Your Booking as We cannot be held responsible for any mistake made on Your part when booking Tickets. No exchange or refund may be offered.
• Tickets must be retained by all Customers whilst at the Event and made available for inspection if requested. Failure to produce a valid Ticket may result in refusal to the Event or expulsion from the Event.
• Any seats from which the view of the stage/performance area is expected to be obstructed or restricted will be highlighted at the point of sale. If a Customer believes their view of the stage/performance from an unobstructed seat is obstructed, they should contact one of Our staff at the Event as soon as possible. We are unable to make refunds or reparations after the performance for an obstructed view.
• The Booking will specify a designated seat price relating to the area of the hall you have chosen - during the performance, You are entitled to occupy this location only. It is prohibited to obstruct aisles, exit routes or to attempt to gain access to seats/sections for which the Ticket is not valid.
• Seat numbers will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Most of the Venue Tickets are sold at the same price and the Tickets will be allocated as bookings are received. Our allocation of seat numbers is final and seats cannot be exchanged or moved on the day of the Event.
• The unauthorised resale, or attempted resale, of a Ticket for financial gain at a price greater than had originally been paid is prohibited. We reserve the right to cancel Tickets which We reasonably suspect as being offered for unauthorised resale.
• This Event is aimed at adults or older children over the age of 13 years. It is Your responsibility to assess the suitability of the Event for any child between 13 and 18 years of age.
• Tickets will not be sold to any child under the age of 13 years. Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult of 18+ years at all times whilst at the Venue.
• In the interests of other Customers, parents or guardians may be asked to remove noisy or disruptive children, whatever their age.
• No children under the age of 13 years will be permitted to enter the Venue, even if not attending the performance. As this is a Private Venue, there is no secure or supervised area for them to wait with or without an accompanying adult.
• At the point of Ticket collection, if any Ticket has been bought for a child under 13 years of age, the child (and accompanying adult) will be refused entry to the Venue.
• Whilst Bookings will be completed and confirmed prior to the Event by Us, Tickets will be required to be collected by all Customers at the entrance of the Venue. Tickets will identify seat numbers and will need to be presented to gain entrance to the hall.
• You may be required to present identification when collecting Tickets. Tickets will be held in the name of the person who purchased the Tickets.
• We reserve the right to refuse Ticket holders admission, or to eject them at any point, if in Our reasonable opinion they; are acting in an aggressive or threatening way; are using threatening, abusive or insulting language; appear to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs; may detract from the enjoyment of other Customers; fail, when requested to produce proof of age; appear to be under the permitted age of 13 years, fail to comply with instructions given by the staff; or are found to be in breach of these terms and conditions or statutory law. No refunds will be given to Ticket holders who are refused entry or ejected due to their own behaviour as suggested in, but not limited to, the examples above.
Conditions of Admission
• A valid Ticket must be produced by each Customer to gain entrance to the hall, regardless of age.
• We reserve the right to conduct security searches and to confiscate any items, which in the reasonable opinion of Our staff, may breach our venue licence, may cause danger or disruption to the Event or other Customers, or which the performers or their representatives have specifically requested are prohibited. If You do not permit a search to be undertaken, You will not be admitted to the building. Large Bags (measuring over 40cm x 30cm x 15cm) must be left in the cloakroom. We thank all Customers in advance for their co-operation in helping us to ensure the safety of all.
• The use of equipment to record or transmit audio and/or visual inside the Venue is strictly forbidden. Unauthorised recording devices including mobile devices may be confiscated.
• We do not accept any liability or responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal property (to the fullest extent permitted by law).
• Mobile phones, pagers, digital watches, laser pens or any other electronic equipment should be disabled when inside the auditorium to avoid disturbing the performers and other Customers.
• Those who do not comply and disrupt the enjoyment of the Event for other Customers may be ejected from the Venue without refund.
• You must keep Your Tickets with You at all times as failure to produce a valid Ticket at any point during Your visit may result in expulsion from the Venue.
• By purchasing Tickets, You agree to these terms and conditions on behalf of Yourself and Your guests. You shall at all times be responsible for Your guests’ compliance with these terms and conditions.
• Ticket holders only have a right to a seat of the value corresponding to that stated on the Ticket and We reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those stated on a Ticket.
• We reserve the right to refuse re-admission. If You wish to re-enter You must check with Us before You exit.
• Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance which may or may not be before the interval. To minimise disruption to other Customers, latecomers may be shown to a suitable seat, rather than the specific seat they have purchased.
• The advertised price of each Ticket is the price You pay and is not subject to any further charges except for optional extras.
• The price of the Ticket shall be the price set at the time We accept Your order.
• We reserve the right to change the price of Tickets and/or introduce discounts/special offers which cannot be retrospectively applied.
• Any advertised discounts are subject to availability and therefore may not be available at all times.
• Concession Tickets must be applied for at the time of purchase and cannot be retrospectively applied. Proof of entitlement may be requested at any point during the booking process or Event. Failure to produce proof of entitlement eg. essential companion ticket, may invalidate the Ticket and result in refusal of admittance or ejection from the Venue.
Ticket Cancellation, Exchanges and Refunds
• Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the Event is cancelled, abandoned, rescheduled or where there is a material change to the Event. A material change is a change which, in the Our reasonable opinion, would make the Event materially different to the Event that the purchaser of the Ticket could reasonably expect and would include a change to the advertised headline act.
• If the show has been cancelled, We will make every effort to contact You. It is therefore highly important We have up-to-date contact details for You so We can make You aware of any cancellations or changes.
• Refunds shall only be made to the person who purchased the Tickets and will be made using the same method as was used to purchase the Tickets except at our discretion, where payment was made by cash.
• In the case of a rescheduled Event, You will be offered Tickets of the same value for the new date/time should You not wish to accept these Tickets then a refund can be obtained for the face value of the Tickets.
• If You are unable to attend the Event for reasons beyond Our control then no refund will be given. If You are unable to travel to the Event (for example, due to bad weather) but the Event still takes place then no refund will be given. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged retrospectively.
• These Terms and Conditions do not and shall not affect Your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about Your statutory rights contact Citizens advice, Consumer direct (http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/) or the department for business innovation and skills.
• By attending the Event all Customers give their consent to filming, photography and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience. We will own the copyright to such films/photographs/recordings for any purpose, including commercial purposes, without payment or further notification.
• Only food and drink provided at the Venue may be consumed on the premises, unless items are required on proven medical grounds.
• Smoking and the use of electronic cigarettes is prohibited throughout the Venue.
• We reserve the right to refuse to serve alcohol to any customer that appears to be intoxicated and to ask for proof of age prior to serving any alcohol. Look under 25? Be Prepared To Show ID!
• If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be void or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these terms and conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
• We will not be responsible for any injury, loss, theft or damage to Your personal belongings, other than that caused as a result of negligence or other breach of statutory duty.
• Personal arrangements, including but not limited to travel, accommodation and subsistence relating to the Event are made entirely at Your own risk and We will not be liable for any losses incurred from these arrangements.
• These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes which may arise with us are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of English Courts.
• Any personal data relating to bookings, such as email addresses, will be held by Us in order to notify of any changes to Your bookings and will never be shared with third parties.
To book tickets for this event, please click here.
For more information and to return to the event page, please click here.