You sell, they give!
There are a number of ways that you can turn your unwanted items into donations for us!
Some companies will purchase your second hand items or you can sell them online and a donation will be made on your behalf to Mane Chance!
Books, CDs and DVDs - Ziffit
We have teamed up with Ziffit who specialise in the purchase of books, CDs and DVDs. It's an easy way to declutter the books that you know you will not read again, those CDs that are taking up valuable space on your shelves or those DVDs which you have watched too many times already!
How it works:
- Download the Ziffit app, scan the barcodes on your books, CDs or DVDs and get an instant value!
- When you have finished scanning, select Mane Chance as your charity at the checkout stage.
- Pack up your items and send them, free of charge, via the Ziffit courier or local drop-off service.
- Once received and processed, the value of your items will be donated straight to us!
Visit the Ziffit website for more information.
Any item - Ebay for Charity
Ebay also offers a facility for a seller to nominate a charity and when they sell the goods, the proceeds are sent to the charity. Mane Chance is registered with ebay for charity and so we are able to benefit from any sales! Plus if you nominate Mane Chance, our followers on ebay are notified of the goods you are selling, so you will have a bigger audience too!
How it works:
- When you list your item on ebay, look for the charity ribbon and select 'donate a portion to charity'.
- Choose Mane Chance and the percentage you wish to donate.
- You item will be listed with a charity ribbon telling others that it is a charitable sale.
- Wait for the item to sell and post as normal.
- The proceeds from the sale will be sent to Mane Chance automatically, through the Paypal Giving fund.
Visit the Ebay for Charity website for more information.
Donate your car - GiveaCar!
You can even donate your old car and support Mane Chance. GiveaCar is the UK’s not-for-profit car donation service.
How it works:
- Visit the GiveaCar website and tell them about your unwanted car or motorbike.
- They’ll collect it for free, anywhere in the UK.
- Depending on it’s condition, your vehicle with either be auctioned or scrapped.
- GiveaCar will donate the proceeds to Mane Chance and send you a receipt.
Visit the GiveaCar website for more information.
Thank you for any support that you are able to give - we hope the above schemes give you some ideas of how you can help us with the items you already own!
There are a number of ways that you can support our work.
We are so proud of our bespoke method of horse care.
There are a number of ways for our community to share our Sanctuary and our horses.